Because our products are perishable, we do not accept returns. However, we guarantee every shipment. If there is a problem with delivery or with the quality or condition of your cheese, we will refund or reship, no questions asked. We want you to be satisfied with your Simply Cheese experience!
PLEASE REVIEW THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY
- We take great care to ensure your cheese and butter arrive in impeccable condition, particularly during warm weather (70+ degrees). To assist with this, we strongly recommend adding an insulated shipping carton to your order. This guarantees that your cheeses will reach your doorstep in their best state, ready to be enjoyed. If we determine that the weather is too warm, we will promptly inform you. We prefer to cancel and refund your order rather than deliver a melted mess! If you are uncertain about the weather forecast, no worries! You can easily check it on websites like www.weather.com or www.accuweather.com. Please be sure to review the forecast for the upcoming days.
- Kindly note that we exclusively ship orders on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays to ensure that they arrive fresh before the weekend.
- Enjoy free shipping when you spend $79 or more!
- We utilize UPS Ground (1-4 days) or UPS Second Day Air (2 days) for shipping your order. Keep in mind that UPS does not operate on weekends and requires a physical address (no PO boxes).
- Refer to the map below to estimate your order arrival date. Orders placed before noon are expected to ship on the same day, though this cannot be guaranteed. Orders placed after noon will still be on their way shortly!
- Lastly, if shipping your order means it will be left unattended over the weekend, we will delay shipping until Monday.