ATTENTION: If you are in an area with temperatures over 75 degrees, please add an insulated carton to your order to ensure it arrives in good condition.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.
- We require a minimum order of $30.00 (before shipping).
- Free shipping on orders of $150.00 or more!
- We ship via UPS Ground (1-5 days) service. We also offer UPS 3-Day Select and UPS Second Day Air. UPS does NOTdeliver on Saturdays or Sundays. See below for the UPS Ground delivery times.
- Due to the perishable nature of cheese and butter, orders are shipped ONLY on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. We want to ensure the product gets to you before the weekend.
- We normally are able to ship out orders received before noon on the same day, though we don't guarantee it. Orders received after noon will not make the cutoff for same-day shipping.
- We will not ship immediately if doing so would require your order to sit over the weekend. So, for example, if you order from a location that is four days shipping time on a Tuesday, your order would not ship until the following Monday.
- UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes, so your delivery address must be a street address.
- We are not responsible for delivery failures due to incorrect addresses.
- Because many of our items are perishable, you are responsible for ensuring that your order arrives in good condition to your location. When weather is warm (75 degrees+), we require that you purchase an insulated shipping carton. If you do not, your order will be canceled and your money refunded.
- If you are not sure of the weather forecast, go to a weather site and check the weather forecast. Be sure to check the forecast for the next several days. Here are a couple to try: www.weather.com, www.accuweather.com.
- Cheese may be at room temperature when it arrives, but its condition will be fine if refrigerated immediately upon arrival.
- See map below for UPS Ground delivery days from Northern Ohio to your location.